We will meet you where you are
and help you get where you want to be
Psychotherapy Services in Toronto
Hi, I'm Rami.
I am a Registered Psychotherapist with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO). I have completed my Master's Degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy at the University of Toronto where I am currently pursuing my doctoral studies in Counselling Psychology.
For the past thirteen years, I have been helping clients overcome challenges related to depression, anxiety, self-worth, substance use, stress, relationship difficulties, and issues related to gender and sexual identities.
I provide my services in English, French, and Arabic.
I'm glad you're visiting my website. For more information about me, visit my about page.
We look forward to working with you.
We can help you work through any of the following difficulties
How Therapy Can Help
Counselling and psychotherapy will provide you with a unique and powerful experience to gain a better understanding of yourself, your life and your challenges. You will be able to identify your needs and goals. Together we will develop a plan that will help you get where you want to be.
Through therapy you will experience:
- A safe, non-judgmental and confidential space for you to be who you are and express anything and everything
- Strategies and tools that are based on scientific research to improve your symptoms
- Greater self-awareness and identification of your needs
- Increased self-confidence and self-worth
- More meaningful personal relationships
- Exploring, unpacking and processing of past events and/or relationships so you can feel emotionally healthier
- Improved quality of life